We support migration for a variety of older technologies, including development languages, databases, operating systems & IDE (integrated development environments).
If your organization is using a software application that is running on
- MVS Assembler
- NATURAL ADABAS
- CA Gener/OL
- IBM RPG
- Sysdeco Systemator
- Visual Basic (all versions)
- Java, etc. or
- Has an older (or un-supported) database system like Hierarchical (eg. IBM IMS) Network (eg. CA IDMS) Multi-value (eg. TigerLogic (formerly RainingData) D/3) etc. or
- Is hard to support due to a shortage of programmers with the required technical skills or application knowledge or
- Is rigid & unwieldy to support new business changes requested by users or
- Is unable (or complicated) to integrate with add-on tools and solutions in use in your organization
Then we can help. If you are looking to modernize your legacy applications, we provide expert solutions by knowledge mining your applications & modernizing your legacy applications in a well-proven process-driven, automation-supported, low-risk approach. We are constantly reviewing market trends and endeavoring to update our toolsets.
If you have an application written in a language not listed here which you wish to migrate, please write to us on the Contact Us page and one of our representatives will contact you shortly. We would like to understand your requirements and analyze the feasibility of offering a solution suited to your migration requirements.
On-premise systems have been the backbone of businesses for decades. But technology & more importantly, the pace of change in technology has affected the way businesses run. We thrive on building bridges from older technologies to new ones. We use a judicious mix of forward & reverse engineering techniques to manage modernization; we make them predictable and risk-averse.